Opening up your event to a virtual audience has some huge advantages, but you need to have confidence in the technology and the team around you. We take away all the stress and worry, from initial concept through to delivery and post-event evaluation.
What’s the best option for me?
After a simple telephone conversation, we’ll be able to outline the benefits of taking your event online, and give you the best options for reaching your audience.
We’ll be firing questions at you in the first discussion, to really get under the skin of your event and what you’re hoping to achieve. We’ll cover audiences, event design, managing attendees, platforms and portals, audience interaction, and much more.
Give us a call on 01579 345250 to discuss what we can do for you.
New clients often ask us: “Will I get the same audience figures if I take my event online?”, and “Will my audience’s experience be affected?”.
In our experience, hybrid and fully online events actually increase audience numbers, increase retention figures, and expand online and social media reach.
Take a look at our case studies for details of our previous projects.
Why choose JHAV to deliver your online event?
Simply put, we have decades of experience in delivering successful events time after time. Taking your event online is another way for you to engage with your audience, and an option that’s becoming increasingly expected by delegates. When you work with JHAV you have access to all of our knowledge and experience. You'll be put in the hands of a team of creative project managers, delivery experts, and technical specialists who will help you design, develop and deliver your event.Expand
- We don’t use what is to hand, we use the right tools for your specific requirements our technical and delivery team are constantly evaluating the next big thing to see how this will make our shows better. There’s more than one way to crack a virtual nut.
- You’re the client, you’re in charge and we have the means to keep you informed along the delivery path. With a dedicated project manager and constant link to control giving you a means of instant communication, monitoring your attendee registration and sign up figures, virtual logistics getting your audience moving around your virtual event, planning, rehearsals and post-event reporting, your event will go smoothly for all involved.
- We have multiple online event control rooms at our offices that can support your event and deliver it to anywhere in the world.
- We have the equipment and expertise to bring the production to you, from a straightforward piece-to-camera or a bespoke TV studio with a dynamic backdrop using video screens.
- We stock a range of 4K and HD cameras, video mixers, monitors, green screens, and digital backdrops, along with staging elements and audio solutions that can be tailored to create a bespoke technical solution for your event.
- Our creative team can design static or dynamic backgrounds around your brand, customised titles, films, editing of pre-existing content and animated content. You’re creating your online presence, it’s got to look right.
Interested in learning more about the events we've delivered? Click on the case studies below to learn more
Contact us today
The team are here to help you design and deliver your online event